Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Little Miss Priss

Hey lovelies, sorry for the long period of absence but i'm back with a new and girly post. I love the super feminine yet bad girl vibe to an outfit, and throughout photos you will see how I make my sweet and innocent look, look a little more tough. Lately i'm all about the sweet tutu's and faux leather jackets to spice it up, nothings sweeter and sexier then mixing it all up into one. Please don't forget to show some love to the amazing photographer sweetmoonphotography. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xo - Poitrina


 (my son Lynxie is an attention seeker and has to be centre of attention LOL)







Sequin Shirt: $4, Urban Behaviour
White Tutu: $10, Urban Planet
Opaque Tights: $5, Urban Planet
Shoes: Gift from my Mother
Crop Faux Leather Jacket: $20, Costa Blanca



No comments:

Post a Comment