Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Mixing Prints

Hey lovelies, a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work with an amazing and inspiring photographer from my city sweetmoonphotography. I met Tenille when she purchased a couple pairs of my feather earrings from me a while ago, she asked if I can be one of her creative pieces for her photography using my fashion (I was more then thrilled and agreed of course). She was very outgoing and a ton of fun, we had a lot of good laughs. I enjoyed being photographed, but I must say it was a lot of work, towards the end I was a sweaty mess from running around changing little details for these outfits i'll be posting over the next few days. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed having them taken, and please check out her sweet photography page, show some love. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xo - Poitrina







The biggest trend this summer is mixing prints, I decided to be super bold and daring by mixing army print and cheetah print, it's probably one of my new favourite combo's. 

Scarf: $15
Camo: $6, Divine
Shades: $8, Urban Planet
Sweater: $12, Suzy Shier
Pants: $5, Urban Planet
Wedges: $30, Sirens

No comments:

Post a Comment