Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

For The Love of Teal






Hey Dolls, I first want to say thank you for the constant support and love, it really means a lot to me. Now with that being said lets talk about my super chill and comfy outfit. My shirt was $5 from Urban Planet, I love that its high low because it can be very versatile I can wear it with pants or leggings and it's one of my many favourite colours. My black jeggings have bin posted so many times now (favourite pair of black jeggings). I bought my grey slouchy boots for $10 from Sirens a couple years ago, I love them so much because I can wear them two different ways, super slouchy or all the way past my knees. My necklace was $2 from Sirens and my earrings were a gift from my auntie, my bracelet was a gift from my mother (they always surprise me with such awesome gifts), I hope this inspires you.<3 - Poitrina

No comments:

Post a Comment