Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Fancy Pants

Happy Sunday Dolls, I know its already late in the evening but its better late then never right? I wanted to show you this sweet and feminine look I put together for today. Peplum is every where this season and I myself can't seriously get enough of it, I buy anything peplum (lol). This style really compliments a women's curves, and helps with a little bloating now and then (am I right?). Since its spring, but really isn't where I live because its still snowing, I decided to bring out my bright skinnies to brighten up the days. I accessorized with a gold and black ring and a gold statement necklace. I had to wear my peplum pleather jacket because it complimented the shirt so well, and i'm obsessed with the pink polka dot lining. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xo - Poitrina









Peplum Shirt: $28, Forever21
Jeans: $25, Forever21
Heels: $60, Le Chateau
Jacket: $50, Dynamite  

No comments:

Post a Comment