Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Simple & Sweet

Hey loves sorry i've bin MIA, but i'm back with some sweet spring inspiration. For this look I decided that I wanted to keep it cute and simple, I wore my dusty rose pink shirt with silver sequin shoulders I bought from Winners for $20 about a year ago. My pants are my favourite black jeggings I wear all the time, my shoes are from Le Chateau in Midtown Plaza my sweet boyfriend bought for me on boxing day for $50 a couple years ago. Since the sequins were silver I decided to play them up and make them more noticeable by wearing silver accessories, the silver necklace I made a few months ago, the bracelets I bought for $4 from Costa Blanca in Midtown Plaza a year ago and the skull clutch was a gift from my in-laws this past Christmas. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina







No comments:

Post a Comment