Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy April 1st

Hey lovelies, sorry for the absence once again but I went on a quick little vacay to Edmonton to visit my Family and go to a concert i've bin dying to see since november. We saw Volbeat and I had such a great time and they did an amazing job, actually they did so good we're going to go see them for the second time tonight (lol) I know we're die hards. Any way I wanted to post a spring inspired outfit, and pastels are going to be huge this spring and summer so I decided to finally wear my adorable pink pastel polka dotted shirt I bought a couple weeks ago. I paired it with my white jeans to keep it bright and clean, since there were black polka dots I decided to toughen up the look a little bit by pairing it with my new faux leather peplum jacket I found in Edmonton at one of my many favourite stores I visit while there. I decided on wearing a cute fedora since hats are a spring and summer thing and i'm definitely feeling the warmer weather that we've bin blessed with, I hope this inspires you. Xo - Poitrina















No comments:

Post a Comment