Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Mystic by the way..

So as you know I went shopping in Edmonton this past week, and I picked up this sweet shirt from Zara "Mystic by the way" and the Unicorns on the shirt just give it that sweet little touch it needed. So I styled my entire outfit around this shirt, I wanted to wear a few layers because its still a little chilly as you can probably tell from my photos lol. So I have my burgundy cardigan underneath my green military inspired jacket. My favourite black jeans and grey knee high boots. I decided to wear my grey beanie to pull the look together a little more because the greys match each other so well. I wanted to start stacking my statement necklaces like @Dylanx from Instagram, seriously her combos are so amazing. I hope this inspires you.<e  Xo - Poitrina.








Military Jacket: $50, H&M.
Cardigan: $12, Stitches.
 Shirt: $20, Zara
Jeans: $20, Urban Behaviour.
Boots: $30, Sirens
Beanie: $2.50, Bluenotes
Aviators: Gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment