Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Monday Montage

Hey dolls, so I decided every once in a while i'll do a Monday Montage. It will be one piece of clothing I've worn more then once with different styles to inspire you to remix your wardrobe so you get the best wear out of your clothing. Todays Montage will be of my electric blue blazer I love so dearly. The first time I styled it was with a plain grey skirt (tucked in) and black pants, black and silver accessories to keep the look clean. The second outfit is a little more dressy, I paired it with my asymmetrical skirt and tights and a patterned top (tucked in) to spice it up a little, I kept the accessories to bare minimum. The third outfit is a little more classy and dressed up, not much skin is showing and it has a very elegant touch to it by buttoning my shirt all the way up, my accessories are all silver to match the detailing on the short colar. I hope my Monday Montage inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina




No comments:

Post a Comment