Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

White On White

So for the past couple of days we've received snowfall randomly, and its April 24th so you can imagine how annoying that is, especially when we have 6 straight months of cold weather (sorry for the rant, we just need sunshine). So thank goodness todays feeling a lot warmer and the suns out, I just can't wait to throw on a cute dress and cute top and out the door I go. Yesterday was a very important day to my family and I because we went to watch my sister perform a song she wrote for her school Gala. She did an amazing job, i'm so proud of her and her talents and courage for getting up on the stage in front of strangers. I wanted to dress up a little because it was an important event, I decided on wearing white on white because I needed more brightness in my wardrobe. I added my mint lace peplum top and accessorized with gold. I thrifted my white blazer, my gold shoes and my gold cross body bag. I received a lot of compliments on my shoes and outfit, there was so many sweet and kind people at the Gala. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xo - Poitrina







Blazer: $6, Thrifted
Shirt: $6, Bluenotes
Jeans: $10, Urban Planet
Shoes: $10, Thrifted
Bag: $3, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment